The steps to follow to book your accommodation at the Talent House building are as follows.
01) Send the application form to request accommodation at the Talent House building.
The data contained in this form will be of a binding nature.
02) Verification of data and entry requirements with R&D Agent of reference in San Sebastian.
Talent House will verify the data of the applicant with the person responsible at the R&D centre of reference in San Sebastián.
03) Confirmation of acceptance of the accommodation application at the Talent House.
Whether the applicant meets the requirements to enter the building and the accommodation requested is available. At this point, necessary information will be sent to guarantee the accommodation reservation.
04) Presentation of documentation and payment of advance deposit and/or full deposit
To guarantee the reservation, the applicant must deliver, in a maximum of 10 days from the receipt of acceptance of their accommodation request, the following documentation:
- Photocopy of ID Card, Resident's permit or passport.
- Proof of payment of the advance deposit or full deposit, as indicated by Talent House.
- Bank account number in which to charge the rent (only for national accounts).
- Whether the holder has a work contract with the local R&D Centre: Indicate start and end date of the work contract.
- Whether the holder will be there as a visitor or they are invited by the local R&D Centre: Certificate from the R&D Centre with arrival and departure dates.
Talent House will indicate a deadline for payment of the full deposit. The applicant must meet this deadline and send proof of payment of the full deposit.
If the applicant does not meet the deadlines for payment of the advance deposit and the full deposit, the reservation will be cancelled in accordance with the accommodation reservation cancelation conditions. If you wish to renew your application, you must start the Talent House accommodation service process again.
05) Formalisation of the rental contract.
Talent House will send a copy of the rental contract which must be checked and confirmed by the applicant. The rental contract will be signed prior to entry to the building.
06) Visit the Talent House building.
The person who has guaranteed their rental will be able to visit, via appointment, the accommodation assigned by Talent House
07) Entry to the Talent House building.
For better organisation and attention to the person who will be staying at Talent House, it will be necessary to indicate the day and approximate time of arrival at the building.
Porter's working hours
- From Monday to Thursday: 9:30 - 12:30 // 17:00 - 19:30
- Friday: 9:30 - 16:00
- Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays: 9:30 - 12:30
08) Leaving the building and return of the full deposit
Prior to the day of departure from Talent House, the tenant will inform the staff at the building of their departure time in order to return the key.
The staff at the building will check the condition of the facilities used as well as the inventory of household items and linen.
An external cleaning service will be hired for the correct preparation. This service will be paid by the departing resident and will be deducted from their full deposit.